Workshops will be split into 3 parts:
- meet online via Zoom to get to know each other + explore the day’s theme
- go offline for writing and art-making (but the instructors will be available for questions and feedback)
- meet online via Zoom to share our writing and visual art
12 students maximum.
We can send an invoice via QuickBooks to be paid online with any bank card. Fees may be also be paid by check, payable to The Writing Studio, or by PayPal.
If cost is a barrier, please contact us to see how we can assist.
- ruler (preferably metal edge)
- Sharpie marker
- cereal box or similar weight cardboard box
- a stick from your yard (size of a pencil or so)
- 2-4 rubber bands
- junk mail, a magazine you can cut, any pretty paper
- any art materials you have and like using